The College of Fine Arts is comprised of five distinct schools:
If you're applying to the Schools of Architecture, Art, Design, Drama or Music within the College of Fine Arts, you must complete audition or portfolio review requirements in order to be considered for admission. If you apply to more than one of these programs, you'll need to complete an audition or portfolio for each program.
Please review the information on our College of Fine Arts admission procedures website and be aware of the following:
- Register for an audition or portfolio review as soon as possible after October 1. Audition and portfolio review days fill on a first-come, first-served basis. All fine arts applicants are required to submit the Common Application prior to registering for an audition or on-campus portfolio review.
- The Schools of Architecture, Art and Design offer online portfolio submission through SlideRoom, with the option of then also coming to campus for a portfolio review/interview.
- The School of Drama requires that all applicants complete an in-person audition or portfolio review.
- The School of Music requires that all applicants complete an audition or portfolio review on campus, at regional locations or by recording.
- The Early Decision application deadline for all fine arts programs (and the November Drama audition date) is November 1.
- The Regular Decision and Transfer application deadline for the Schools of Music and Drama is December 1.
- The Regular Decision and Transfer deadline for the Schools of Architecture, Art, and Design is January 1.