Colleges + Programs
- Will I have the opportunity to do research as an undergraduate?
- Can I pursue interdisciplinary studies at Carnegie Mellon?
- Will I be taught by faculty or TA’s?
- If I major in the sciences, will I have the opportunity to do research?
- Why study the liberal arts at Carnegie Mellon?
- Can I combine the fine arts and the humanities or sciences at Carnegie Mellon?
- Do you have any summer programs for high school sophomores or juniors?
- What will I see on a campus tour?
- How do I set up a visit or tour of the colleges or departments?
- What if I can’t make it to campus but still would like an admission interview?
- Is there a bus that runs from the Pittsburgh airport to campus?
- What can I do when I visit campus as a prospective student?
- Can I interview with admission during a Turn Tartan Overnight?
- What’s Pittsburgh like?
- What is Carnegie Mellon's address?
- When can I apply for admission to Carnegie Mellon?
- What scores do I need on my AP or IB tests to receive credit?
- Do I have to take the TOEFL if I’ve lived in the U.S. for a number of years?
- What is Carnegie Mellon's TOEFL code?
- Is an audition or portfolio review required if I’m applying to the College of Fine Arts?
- When can we sign up for an audition or portfolio review?
- What do I need to do in order to apply as an international student?
- If I'm applying Early Decision, can I apply to more than one college or program at Carnegie Mellon?
- What standardized tests are required for the different colleges and programs within Carnegie Mellon?
- If I'm applying Early Decision, can I take standardized tests in the month of November?
- What is the Office of Admission's mailing address?
- How can I receive more information on Carnegie Mellon?
- Is there a way to get an idea of what it will cost to attend Carnegie Mellon?
- Carnegie Mellon is expensive – how will I know if it’s going to be affordable for my family?
- Can I request an estimate of my financial aid eligibility before applying to Carnegie Mellon?
- What forms are required to apply for financial aid and what are the deadlines?
- What is Carnegie Mellon's code for the FAFSA or CSS PROFILE?
- If I apply for financial aid, will it hurt my chance of getting accepted?
- How are students considered for the Carnegie Scholarship?
- Is financial assistance available for international students?
- What effect will receiving an outside scholarship have my financial aid package?
- How can I complete the attestations?
- What types of clubs are there on campus?
- What’s the student diversity like at Carnegie Mellon?
- Does Carnegie Mellon have any unique traditions?
- What types of job opportunities are there for current students or Carnegie Mellon graduates?
- Does Carnegie Mellon guarantee housing all four years?
- Can I buy books or supplies for class on campus?
- Is there much for a college student to do in Pittsburgh?