We'll be back in the Fall for more Turn Tartan Experience events. Check back in August for more information!
Now that you've applied to Carnegie Mellon University, it's time to learn more about what it's like to be a Tartan! Join us for Turn Tartan Experience, Carnegie Mellon's online open house event for all Fall 2021 applicants. This online event will take place from January 25 - January 28, 2021.
By attending Turn Tartan Experience, you’ll have the opportunity to see what it's like to be a Carnegie Mellon student. Pick and choose what sessions you'd like to attend, with offerings including academic information sessions, virtual campus & residence hall tours, campus life sessions, coffee with the deans and more! You can view our overview of events to get the full scoop.
All events are accessible by Zoom or phone, and you're welcome to invite family or friends to attend with you.
Turn Tartan Experience is occuring alongside our Celebration of Diversity Series, and we encourage you to register for sessions from both events! Celebration of Diversity Series offerings are focused on issues of diversity, equity and inclusion. You can sign up for Celebration of Diversity Series and Turn Tartan Experience sessions using the same link above. Learn more about the Celebration of Diversity Series!
Please note that our Turn Tartan Experience and Celebration of Diversity Series are for Fall 2021 applicants only.
Our Turn Tartan Experience series is January 25 - 28, 2021. Most sessions will take place between 3:00 - 8:00 p.m. ET. Register now!
While all sessions will be live, below you'll find a link to recordings of many October 2020 Turn Tartan Experience sessions.
You'll get to pick and choose which sessions to attend. After you register initially, you can add or remove programs to your personal Turn Tartan Experience schedule using the link in your confirmation email.
So what's offered during the Turn Tartan Experience series? Check out our calendar to see our full list of offerings. Sessions include:
- College Information Sessions: Hear from faculty about our six academic colleges.
- Tours: Experience our campus and residence halls virtually!
- Tartan Talk Student Panels: Hear from our Tartan Ambassadors as they answer questions about the CMU experience.
- Campus Life Sessions: Learn more about a variety of campus resources.
- Coffee with the Deans: Sit down with our deans of admission for a virtual cup of coffee to learn about what makes Carnegie Mellon so special.
- Financial Aid: Invite parents and gaurdians to join you for an in-depth financial aid overview.
We recorded many of our sessions during our October Turn Tartan Experience series. Looking for more information? Watch our Turn Tartan Experience recordings here!